Time is running out for those who want to stake their claim on the $380 million dollar Powerball jackpot.
At Redner's Quick Shoppe in Spring Township, customers rushed to get their tickets.
Gary Flasher bought $50 in tickets.
"You got to play to win," said Flasher. If he wins, he says he would spend the money on a youth center. "I just see a lot of kids that need it in the community."
Luke Riffle was also feeling lucky. " I've got good luck."
Riffle is hoping to get some money to expand his web site where he says he shares weather photographs.
"It needs a couple additions," said Riffle, "and I think winning this money might help us to get to where we need to be."
But not everyone was racing to open their wallets to play Powerball.
"It's a waste of money to me," said Eddie Dietz from Wernersville. "Every time that I did it, no winning, and I'm putting out money after money and it's just a waste of my time."
"There's a better chance of being struck by lightning," said Kayleigh Rutkowski from Spring Township. "It's ridiculous. The chances are slim to none for a ridiculous amount of money."
The Powerball drawing is Saturday night.
from 69News:Home http://ift.tt/1CD9S7X

0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire